Wearing heels...How many people on this site can run in heels?

My opinion is don't wear them unless you can move in them. some you can kick off quick others you can't because of straps. what if you get attacked or chased by a rapist? besides chicks who can't move in their heels look awkward and not graceful at all.

so yes, I can run in heels. Not a big deal the secret is to stay on your toes. how many can do it and how many of you cant?
The secret is to stay up on your toes the whole time you are running. Keep the heels themselves raised up off the ground.

163

Most Helpful Girl

• I can,although I don't make a habit out of it. I'm probably more used to heels,than other women,as I spend a great deal of time in them. I enjoy wearing them, and like the way they look on me.