I don't understand the whole moccasins with fur around the, to me they look like loaves of bread. link
Most Helpful Guy
Some of mine are a little old:
1) Goth kids used to tie Stuffed Elmos to their wallet chains
2) Guys wearing knit caps in the middle of summer, every day. I can maybe understand fall; and a friend recently started making them, so I may have to adopt the habit a bit, but...
3) HUGE heels on girls. I mean, honestly, past 3 inches it doesn't make you look any hotter to me. If you're lunging forward or walking on your toes, that's gotta hurt. Peep toed boots would go under this one, too. Why would people wear these in the fall and winter if it's cold out? Oh, and heeled tennis shoes.
4) Venetian blinds sunglasses.
5) Wearing yoga pants/sweat pants when you are out and you didn't just come from the gym, etc.
6) Really baggy jeans. Really if your pants are falling down, that defeats the purpose of pants. Yes, have them be comfortable. But THAT loose?!
7) "Guyliner" - really. Come on. Ok, if you're on stage, and you've got a character/persona, then there's some leniency. Otherwise... no.
8) Hats that are too tiny / too big for your head.