What kind of eye makeup do you like to wear?

I'm just wondering.

But I love it when girls have the whole cat-eye thing going on :D

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I use eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. Sometimes more dramatic and intricate with color and shadows, but other times much more simple with just mascara because my lashes are light, so I like to define them.

But here are some pictures of how I've done my makeup.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

So yeah, it's pretty varied, haha.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• When I wear make up, I like just eyeliner with mascara. Or if it a special occasion, I go full out link

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually have the cat eye with black eye liner and just mascara, but sometimes when I'm lazy I just put on some neutral tan shimmer eye shadow and mascara. I think too much color looks tacky and I have blue eyes so it's hard to find a color that I think matches them.

I don't wear much makeup.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like trying out new looks. I like wearing eye makeup.

Lately, I've been wearing a navy blue gel liner, smudging it out, and put a navy blue eyeshadow on top of it. I smudge that out so it looks cat eye-ish.

Other times, I'll wear minimal, and put two neutral eyeshadows on my eyes and a little bit of liquid eyeliner on my top lid.

0|0
    1|0
  • [IMG] link

[IMG] link

These are kinda old, the last one is a joke.

I love the pinup girl look or classic make up

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Really mostly natural color eyeshadow and a cat eye I love wearing eyeliner xd and a cat eyeliner takes practice also mascara and sometimes lipstick and funky color eyeshadows for special ocasions ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just eyeliner (top and bottom lid), and then mascara. It ends up looking like this: link (Yes, that's my eye -- I couldn't find anything similar on google images. All the girls there are caked in make-up with about a billion different colors of eye shadow, lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to use eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, and mascara

usually I only put eye make up on the top (eyelid, lash line) I used to use pencil eyeliner on the bottom, like where the water line was but now I only put a little bit of mascara on my bottom lashes as well as my main eyelashes and I do a cat eye like pretty much every day haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear conspicuous glasses, so I usually wear either no eye makeup or just some mascara and maybe bluish eye shadow. I don't wear eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only makeup I wear is eyemakeup:) and its usually always mascara or mascara with a little bit of black eyeliner to make sure my eyes are noticeable:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't often wear eye makeup, but when I do I like doing a nice, simple earthy tone look. Thin lines of eyeliner on top and bottom, mascara on top lashes and a tad bit of gold & brown eyeshadow

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes