Do you have a belly? What kind of belly do you have?

I want this to be a question every GAGer answers !

Which of these do you have (THIS IS THE POLL), AND which one of these do you find attractive on the opposite gender (THIS IS IN YOUR ANSWER) ?be honest !

***THIS IS ASSUMING IN THE RELAXED STATE... NO SUCKING IN OR FLEXING***
  • A defined six pack
  • A flat stomache
  • A slight belly
    Vote C
  • A visible belly
    Vote D
  • A beer belly
    Vote E
answer the second part of the question too, which one of these do you find attractive on the opposite gender
so it seems most guys "C" and after are out of luck when it comes to attracting women

1612

Most Helpful Girl

• Me: flat except for just after a major meal. (Thanksgiving, lol.)

Attracted to: flat except for just after a major meal.

• hahaha! I know what you mean girl! and then you get food choma! :P

• It's the one time of the year I absolutely make sure I'm not wearing clothing that hugs, lol. I like a nice chunky sweater and a nap after an unbelievable meal like the one my fam and I pull together.