Most Helpful Girl
LOL. Funniest question this week, Anonymous.
* If you want to know, the easiest way to the truth is to wear a kilt and find out...
* The favorite mini skirt is nice -- snug, flexible and flattering.
* I'd get cold if I was silly and wore one in December... It's not flattering to wear minis in the cold weather because then you have goosebumps, which doesn't look so hot, lol.
* I think that when you're young and it's the first time you're playing around with identifying your style you try to work through things like sitting, walking around, etc. After a while you just get used to it and know what to do without too much thought. I think the one time I was self-conscious was when I hadn't realized the skirt had shrank a little in the wash -- quite the sight when I went to sit down. I got a lot of extra grins that day (because of the lacy burgundy slip peeping out from the bottom of the skirt when I sat down) and one really blushing co-worker who's been stopping my by office regularly since then. It's in a pile for the Salvation Army -- playing with fire I'm likely to get burned, you know?
* Um. You don't typically kneel or crouch in a mini -- you bend at the hip. ;-) If you DO bend at the knee, you keep your knees together, like Bambi on ice, LOL.
* Gusts of wind don't apply to mini skirts. Longer skirts or dresses, though...
* Guys will check a girl out no matter what she's wearing, so the mini doesn't really make that much of a difference as long as she looks good/attractive in whatever she happens to be wearing.
* In warm weather it's nice to go bare-legged, especially if you have nice long legs and take good care of your skin, etc. In cold weather it's important to wear the thicker stockings to protect your skin.
I think you got an answer to everything you asked, lol. If not, just ask.
- Show AllShow Less