GUYS - Do you get sick of seeing women wear jeans all the time?

So everyone seems to wear jeans all the time now. What do you like to see women wear when you're just hanging out, going on a date or something? (Outside of slut wear.)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans are fine. It's also nice to see a girl in a dress or skirt once in awhile. I am sure the same is true for how girls feel about guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I think a nice fitting pair of jeans can be sexy. But I think that about other things too. Maybe the thing is you came from a time when women just didn't wear jeans that much and you are a little set in your ways. AS for what to wear when hanging out it depends on what and where you are hanging out doing. When I go on a date and I have planned something out I would suggest that she might dress up or wear something casual so she would fit in where we are going.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot jeans are fine, especially with ass kicking boots. but dresses are awesome! wearing pumps. a pencil skirt and a flirty top just sends us out in space some where.. gosh if you only knew you attraction level youd be floored

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans are fine but something else, from time to time, is a pleasant change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women in jeans are the best =D I respect their practicality and comfort and they can look cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, this is a girl.name (in plural). Women should call them (blue trousers) my Johns! hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • No, jeans are normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I like a girl that wears nothing but jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love jeans hmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Why be sick of that? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys