How much does physical appearance matter to you?

Be straight up and brutally honest with this question. How much do looks matter when it comes to starting a relationship with someone?

How ugly is too ugly?

Can a good personality completely trump a god-awful hideous appearance especially when it comes to intimacy?
  • I only date good-looking people!
  • I need some physical attraction; otherwise they can only be a friend!
  • They don't need to be attractive, but they can't be overly repulsive!
    Vote C
  • Even if they looked like a demented freak with a horribly deformed face; I would still date them. Looks don't matter at all!
    Vote D

143

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna be straight honest with you then.

It's not about being pretty or ugly, but it's the attraction. I've felt majorly attracted to this guy, who most of my friends just thought was ugly. But he wasn't to me, because I felt this attraction.

And sometimes there is this super hot guy, but I'm just not attracted to him, so it could never work.

And attraction is just based on a feeling, and I'm sure you'll find someone who finds you attractive. Everyone does. Without attraction to someone I could never be intimate (as in, having sex). If there is attraction, and I get to know him and it turns out he's a deep guy with a good personality, well, then who knows what will happen...

• What does attraction mean to you? What is it that triggers attraction in you, or that feeling as you say?

• Attraction is just there. You'll notice it right when you meet each others' eyes.

I felt attracted to all kind of guys.