How short is TOO short?

girls what's your cut-off point in height for finding men attractive?

191

Most Helpful Girl

• It will all depend on how tall the girl is! My shorter friends are fine with guys being their height so about 5'4 or 5'5, myself and a few of my other friends are between 5'7-5'9 so we will not date a guy that it shorter than 5'11 or 6 feet. It all depends and will vary with the height of the girl

• I am 5'10 and when I date girls who are 5'7' they wear heels to tower over me... Why do girls wear huge heels if they like being shorter then their man.

• cause heels are sexy! and slimming!, don't worry too much about it. there are plenty of chicks that will date a guy who is 5'10! that's a good height babe no worries!