What's the sexiest pose for a fully dressed woman?

I mean in ordinary life, not posing for a photograph or anything like that, How would she be dressed, what would she be doing?Asume she wants attention to some degree.
Blubbb's toomuch, blocks me and then answers one of my questions!
Surprised I'm gettingmore answers from women than men..only answer from men is a gy who's blocked me, dq
I'm surprised most answers were from women, and the guys' answers are so lacking in imagination! I guess it shows girls are thinking about this topic a lot more than guys are., which to my mind is a bit of a surprise!

93

Most Helpful Girl