Do you think attractive girls have a problem in not being able to see things for what they are?

Anonymous
a lot of attractive females seem to think they're perfect and are entitled to everything. they can have the bad boy and he'll change because she's just so amazing. and good guys are losers to them because they aren't starved for attention like the bad boy that comes from a troubled home and has issues, so they aren't as outgoing.

i actually grew up in a similar home environment as a lot of attractive girls. no problems with parents. well off parents. good school district. I behave with a bit of class unlike most guys. and so I don't have the same appeal as the bad boy. I'm sorry but what appeal? there are so many bad traits that should outweigh the good. I just feel that all the cute girls get sucked into the wrong group of friends or just blatantly ignore everything that they shouldn't whether its that their boyfriend is an idiot, or a guy that actually on her level.

they just don't see the world for what it is, I feel like. they think life is like disneyworld or something and its all a complete fantasy that caters to them and them only. life doesn't work like that. so many of these women pass up the guys that care so much about them, only to settle for the unpredictability of the jerk. and the worst thing, is that they don't think they're settling. good men have such a capacity of love for them and just leave them high and dry.
+1 y
*are just left high and dry.
1
1