What is your hair like?

what color is it? is it long or short? how long? is it coarse or fine? curly, straight, or wavy? natural hair color or colored? do you go to a salon or do your own hair? do you normally wear it up or down? how do you wish your hair was?

6830

Most Helpful Guy

• Dirty blond ish, about 2 inches long at the moment. I get my hair cut at a cheap salon. I wish my hair were a little darker, more brown. I like the color it gets when wet.

My ideal girl would have gently wavy dark brown hair, down to her shoulder blades, parted no bangs :)

• link Lima&pic10= link like this? lol

• Haha wow thanks for BA that was unexpected :) This question actually inspired me to want to cut my own hair, but I'm too scared ha ha :P

Yeah, I suppose something like that... Those seem a little too "magazine" though, I prefer more down-to-earth, less spray... I'll PM you the perfect example (it's someone I know, don't wanna post her face all over the web lol)