2. How do you keep it organized? I NEED TIPS!
3. What's inside your purse?
1. I have a hugeee, slouchy black leather Steve Madden bag with gold hardware that has zipper detailing in all four corners that reveals a cheetah print.
2. I'm trying to organize my handbag but there's just wayyyy too much sh*t. So it's not organized at all. Everything's just in one big pile.
3. I have my phone, chapstick, hand lotion, sunglasses, tissues, allergy meds, tampons, keys, phone charger, wallet, Tide to Go, ear buds, portable mini nail kit, iPod Touch charger, Calcium supplements, acne meds, digital camera, camera charger, credit card wallet, gloves, Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers travel size perfume, Ed hardy lighter, gum, sticky notes, pen, iPod Touch, oil sheets, hand sanitizer, bandaids, Neosporin, spare contacts, and Alka Seltzer...
Most Helpful Girl
1. I use a cross body type bag sometimes and I use a slouchy bag for school that pretty much sounds like yours except for the zipper detailing. even has the cheetah print inside. I'll just tell you about the slouchy one..
2. I keep the small stuff in the small inside compartment, and the bigger stuff out of it obviously lol. I don't want small things in the actual bag part because it will take forever to find them. and then there's another small compartment at the back.
having some compartments would be good although that requires a new bag..but I'd just take some stuff out if I were you. you can try getting a little case to hold some small things in, so that they aren't flying around in your bag.
3. in the small compartment inside I have: ipod, gum, hand sanitzer, bus tokens, keys. in the actual bag: folders/notebooks if going to school, wallet, water bottle, pencil case. outside compartment: bus pass if I have one for the month, phone, sometimes chapstick.