Bikini models help...Which bikini?

I know it's a while until summer...but I'm going to need a new bathing suit and why not get one ahead of time while I have Christmas money and they're on sale, right? Except I'm horrible at making up my mind, and I can only narrow it down to like 3. Fml. So which one do you think would suit me best or which one do you like the most? I have their body types but smaller boobs most likely, and I'm really pale...so the colors will look different on me. I'll ask my friends too but I just want some outside opinions.

A. link

B. link

C. link

Oh and if you pick one please let me know which color haha. Thanks.
  • I like A.
  • I like B.
  • I like C.
    Vote C
  • I don't like any of those, but try this........
    Vote D
Crap, thought I put this in Style. :/

1116

Most Helpful Guy