Bikini models help...Which bikini?

I know it's a while until summer...but I'm going to need a new bathing suit and why not get one ahead of time while I have Christmas money and they're on sale, right? Except I'm horrible at making up my mind, and I can only narrow it down to like 3. Fml. So which one do you think would suit me best or which one do you like the most? I have their body types but smaller boobs most likely, and I'm really pale...so the colors will look different on me. I'll ask my friends too but I just want some outside opinions.

A. link

B. link

C. link

Oh and if you pick one please let me know which color haha. Thanks.
  • I like A.
    Vote A
  • I like B.
    Vote B
  • I like C.
    Vote C
  • I don't like any of those, but try this........
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Crap, thought I put this in Style. :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 11

• A ; and no matter which suit you decide on, make sure you get it in a light color. If you're pale, you don't want a super dark color or else it'll accentuate your... paleness.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have the best pick for u---

1st one in red.

w w w.living-with-small-a-cup-breasts.com/bikini-cleavage.html

0|0
    0|1
  • I like A

1|0
    0|0
  • last one in orange:D! definitely!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of bikinis but I like A. best.

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you wear to the beach then? lol

• I've never been to the beach. And I don't like going places where I have to wear a swimsuit, but on the few occasions I do I wear a tankini which is like a bikini but has a flap to cover the stomach and a skirt swimsuit thing to cover my thighs.

• i like B in blue zerba

1|0
    0|0
  • C would look nice with your complexion

1|0
    0|0
  • i would choose A but in the cheetah print :)

1|0
    0|0
  • C in purple :)

1|0
    0|0
  • the 1st one will probably look better. But I pretty much don't like the bandeau style on smaller boobed/ petite girls because it looks kind of young on them (I have a daughter built this way and she's never tried one on that I like..she always looks about 12 in them for some reason) she always looks good in the triangle top though...and that first one would probably work because it's got the push up in it and is less 'bandeau' style than the other two.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes