For the foundation wearers?

What kind of foundation do you use?

How do you apply it? Brush/hands - do you notice a difference?

I've recently started using Makeup Forever HD Foundation and I absolutely love it. It's $40 well spent.

And I've always just used my fingers to rub in the foundation but now I'm going to start using a foundation brush.

180

Most Helpful Girl

• I opt for a matte finish foundation such as Revlon Colorstay liquid. I apply it with a stippling brush and the finish is always flawless and 10+ hours without touch ups. During the summer, I use Missha BB cream from Korea. It has a dewier finish and its super blendable, but doesn't last as long. If you're looking for a dewy finish, BB creams are a great option for you if you're fair skinned (NC/NW 35 and under).

As for Colorstay vs PhotoReady, I prefer Colorstay. I noticed micro shimmers in the PhotoReady formula in direct sunlight. It really burst my bubble since I'm more of a matte fan.

Check out full reviews on Photoready, Colorstay, and Missha on the makeupalley site.

My username there is also kasiecakes.