Is it cute to wear leggings with a loose baggy shirt?

Is that outfit cute or is it slutty? I'm 5'2" and pretty skinny. I just want to know if it would look good or not because I see a lot of girls wearing that.

83

Most Helpful Guy

• It's currently the in fashion trend. Wear what you want. People will judge you regardless of what it is.

• Well put. I guess the outfit doesn't matter as much as long as I'm confident enough to ignore other people's opinions

• That's the spirit. If people are quick judge you, they didn't give you a chance so why should you even spend time out of your day worrying about their opinion.

Makes getting through life much easier.