Would you get plastic surgery if it's for free?

If a plastic surgeon offered to alter any body part free of charge? What would you get done? Would you drastically change your appearance?

193

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah - I have this psychological thing where I hate putting fave additives in my body - whether it's botox or some type of implant - and a fear of damaging my body by surgery. Like I just got knee surgery and I fear my knee will never be as good as it was before.

With plastic surgery - if things work out, the changes aren't real. You had to have something added to you or taken away to present this idea of yourself. It's fake. Can't live my life knowing the things that make me " more attractive," are just fake.

So I'd turn it down.

If I had a different mindset, I'd like to get wider hips - but I don't know if they have a procedure for that?