Eyebrow grooming on male?

How should a male deal with the hair that grows in between his eyebrows?

2110

Most Helpful Girl

• Waxing it or tweezers.. I do my brothers when it's comng out bad

What Girls Said 20

• I would suggest a hair trimmer. It's not quite shaving, but can sometimes leave that same coarse pokey feeling as it grows back. Waxing might work better, because I've heard that over time, the hair starts to grow back thinner and lighter, and sometimes not at all, because you're pulling it from the root. I've never waxed mine, though, so I'm not sure. That's just what I've heard.

• he should leave it alone, men are supposed to be hairy. can't bear a man that is more vain than a woman

• yah,

tweeeze, but don't wax;

unless your gay, then more power

to you.

but make it look good, not to

cleean or that's weird for a straight guy..

• Remove it with tweezers. Unibrows do not look good on a guy or a girl.

• Well, you can tweeze them yourself (tweezers are like $5) or you can go get them waxed (lasts longer and is also around $5 at most hair salons)

• yeahh. a unibrow isn't very attractive lol. just tweeze the hairs in between

• pluck it,thread it,wax it-plucking is best because it's cheap but effective

• If you don't like it.. shave it or wax it. I don't see the big deal with a man getting his eyebrows cleaned up I know plenty that do.

• please don't do it! I love men who are men if you know what I mean lol

• tweezers! Only gotta buy them once (until they don't pluck anymore that is lol) and you can do it as often as you need!

• Show more from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 10

• I use tweezers straight after getting out of the shower when your skin is warm & it's therefore easier. I had 2 or 3 pairs of tweeers that were really cheap and useless so I spent about £8 on a pair and they are brilliant! They even get the tiny hairs you can barely see so I only have to do it once every week or 2.

• Bert might have one but there is a reason why he doesn't get the chicks. link

• Or because he's into Ernie...

• He does sleep with Ernie in the same bed but Sesame Street has never publicly proclaimed that either one was gay.

• I'll tell you what you should do to that unibrow.

link

• Shave it with a chainsaw. That way you can say to those douchebags that say men taking care of their appearance are week and feminine "Do you shave with a chainsaw?"

• I tweeze my eyebrows. I have good natural arches so I don't usually have girls shape them for me.

• Remove it. I do it when I shave, and keep it neater and nicer looking.

• Real men don't pluck...

• Get tweezers and pluck

• Pluck it dude

• Psh. I see all these chicks saying wax or use tweezers.

Be a man. Use pliers.