What outfit do you think is better?

My birthday is tomorrow, what outfit do you like the best? :)

link

link
  • First one
  • Second one

138

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• First of all...NICE LEGS! Wolf Whistle! 2nd of all...like so usually happens...if you look hawt then you look good in either outfit...and you look GREAT in both! 2nd one shows bare legs..very nice..but 1st one has top that snugs your great body and still shows off your legs with a sexy skirt...both great...you said "better"? if you mean "sexy" I think Link one wins it...but narrowly...(:

• Aww, they're both darling, but the first one is darlinger, the girl-next-door look, suits you to a T..

The other one would be fine as well, but it's not so fresh looking!

• I like the first one better. Colors suit my eyes better. It is all opinion though I'd just go for whatever you feel the best in, it is your birthday =P

• clearly birthday suit for your birthday :D pics are a must so we can vote on such. Har har :P

But ya, first one is better imo, but I think it depends what you'll be doing.

• The second one looks a lot nicer, however, if you are more flat chested it may not be as popping. But either way the second one!

• You look really hot in the 2nd one

• Depends

What Girls Said 13