How do you feel about facial hair on men?

I think about it lately, and I don't like it. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy I think. Some look really rugged and handsome with it. I need some facial hair because I look really young for my age. It helps kick up my age a bit haha.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I'd feel naked without it; I've had facial hair for a decade now and won't get rid of it under any circumstances; likewise I won't be cutting my hair short ever again (that was due to a real lapse of judgement whereby I felt like I had sold my soul). Thus far it hasn't attracted any complaints; if anything I get compared favourably to V for Vendetta so I can only presume it has some level of appeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I can grow is a pedo-stache. Thus, I shave it off. I think it would be cool to be able to grow facial hair, damn my Asian genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like mustaches, but I do like a little beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • My thoughts, meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have facial hair. It compliments my looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• There's no man so sexy that you can't add a bit of facial hair to make him sexier. Just have to find the right style to suit him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some stubble on a guy is pretty sexy. Not all guys can pull it off though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys look good with it, while others don't. It doesn't really matter to me though. It's their face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his face. If it's more roundish then no, more angular = yes

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the style of the hair and the dude.. I always love scruff

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate it. Only on like 2 percent of men is it acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • lately I've begin to love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it much either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • looks sexy on some guys, some guys just look dirty with facial hair because they really don't know how to pull it off or keep it looking clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes