To wear make-up or not to wear make-up?

When I was in high school I first started wearing makeup. First it was foundation and my skin looked worse with it on , then it was eye liner and eye shadow. Later on, I skipped the foundation because my skin is pretty clear anyways and went for just the eye liner and eye shadow. Now, I have been deciding to not wear any makeup at all even when going out. Do you think this is a good or bad idea? What do you think happens when a girl does not wear any makeup? Who here goes natural and who doesn't?
  • I think a girl should wear no makeup even when going out
  • I think a girl should wear makeup at least when going out
  • I think a girl should wear makeup all the time regardless if she's going out or not.
    Vote C

228

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer the natural girl with the natural look. however if a girl has any pigmentation or acne issues that needs to be covered up..am sure a little makeup wouldn't kill anyone opinion :)