Are girls more attractive before their period?

I am having indications that its that time of month for me reaaally soon (next week), and for some reason this week I've been yes more emotional but I've also felt more attractive... is that normal?

Like, I go out in public or gym etc and see guys look at me and I just feel like yeah, they're attracted to me. I feel prettier in the face for some reason... is this weird?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• tricky question..but SUBCONSCIOUSLY..yes..physically depends..ill explain..

physically,most girls go through so called PMS..which usually involve bloating,gaining up to 5 pounds of water weight..they get puffy..clothes can't fit..they feel sluggish..hormonal..yada yada..my girlfriend feels ugly when she is pmsing..obviously I still think she looks hot..but she don't feel hot..lol

subconsciously..most women let off a lot of pheromones around their ovulation..this is when she's most fertile..so naturally her body WANTS to get pregnant..thats it mission..she will naturally wear more perfume,dress sexier..wear cuter undies..more makeup..she wants to attract males in the area.

her face will look more "babylike"..eyes bigger..lips get fuller..face smoother..she starts to secrete pheromones near her vagina/butt area..underarms..etc..this is the body trying to attract men..lol..

• lol wow , I didn't no about any of this myself. even tho I'm a guy I've learned something here. Nice!

• i like how it looks... too bad it won't last haha

• lol are you pmsing now?

What Guys Said 3

• Do you feel more horny during that period of time? If you were, you could subconsciously be dressing up more and thus getting more attention.

Either that or in that period of time you're more sensitive in seeing things like that.

• You can actually tell if a girl is on her period just by the way she behaves and dresses.

• I just notice the voice gets higher, like a chipmunk.

What Girls Said 4

• i always feel sexier, prettier and hornier right before my period

• I think yes .my skin shines and everything is perfect.i take more care of myself during periods and it turns out to be grt

• I absolutely feel the same way right before my period starts. It's not that I dress up on purpose or anything, but I really seem to like what I see in the mirror much more than I would on any other day.

• yes! I've noticed this, and I think we let off a scent that they like!