Guys, don't you think girls look better in heels?

I feel prettier in them , but am taller than most guys when I wear them. So I'm not sure what I should do...

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, heels are suppose to make your legs look longer, it also give you a few inch. If you are already tall, you might intimidate some guy. I personally only dated women that is about 3-8 inch shorter than me because it awkward when I have to tip toe to kiss her when she is in heel.

If you are already tall, you are already pretty. So unless you want to filter out all the guys that are shorter than a certain height, I don't think you need them.

On a side note: I find heel to be extremely impractical for walk around. It looks painful, and it seem to be a tripping hazard. You girls don't have to do that for us guys. I find women that dress a little sweet, cute, and sophisticated to be most attractive. If they try too hard to be sexy, they are probably trying to attract a certain crowd of guys that I can't relate to.