Guys, when do you get a haircut?

i don't get a haircut very often, since I decide for myself when I'd want one.

132

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 31

• I usually have longish hair, like my profile picture. So I usually only cut it once or twice a year. Once it starts creeping past my nose then I know its time to cut it.

• Whenever I feel like a rabid dog, with all that hair. I usually keep it at a #3 or a bit above, I used to do bald, well not completely just a #1.bare in mind I used to have long hair that went down to my shoulders.

• Every one and half to two weeks.

My hair grows out fast, which is inconvenient when you have a military cut. Luckily I only pay $5.00 for my haircuts. $3.00 on some days. ;)

• Whenever the wind starts moving around my hair, I know it's time to cut it back down. I don't like dealing with a lot of hair

• It depends. Usually I keep it pretty short and get it cut once every other month, but right now it is longer than three inches and I don't plan on cutting it until I get in shape or once it warms up.

• Whenever it gets to be too long to be a hassle to style. At the start of every summer I usually do the ole buzz cut and then let it grow out from there for a while

• I let it grow until it gets horribly inconvenient, or until I want to change the color or I am half roots or someone I like tells me to cut it.

• 2-3 weeks. Gotta keep your fade from getting shaggy. Stay clean cut bro.

• At the start of every month. My hair just becomes difficult to style and looks a mess.

• Well I've decided to keep my hair short from now on so I get my haircut about every 2-3 weeks now because my hair grows super quick.

• Show more from Guys
    21