I've never worn a weave and don't plan to but my best friend suggested I should!
I always wear my hair in a bun or ponytail hardly ever down even if I do get it flat ironed but that's damaging to do I wanted to grow my hair out so I won't have to flat iron it to look "good and acceptable" I'm still in high school but graduate next year hopefully people aren't as crude in college.
These are hairstyles I've worn b4 but will never do braids again I love my real hair even if its not as long with braids..but I've only been called beautiful by men(one in his 20s the other in his 30s but it wasn't to hit on me it was just a compliment)when my hair wasn't straightened or in braids
- Afroish https://blackgirllonghair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/tumblr_l1f45nrnen1qabw2lo1_1280.jpg
- Fake hair braids https://www.cocoandcreme.com/2011/04/over-it-micro-and-box-braids/
- Somewhat defined curls https://urbankinks.wordpress.com/tag/hair-care/
- Straightened https://moptopmaven.blogspot.com/2010/10/reader-question-help-my-pressed-hair.html
- Rolller set https://naturalistacosmetics.blogspot.com/2010/12/tips-for-soft-moist-transitioning-hair.html?z
Most Helpful Girl
Depends on face shape but some can pull off all styles nicely