My theory: girls love guys with head wear?

I've noticed that the majority of guys I know who have a girlfriend, also use head wear (fat, small, short, tall). Anything from hats to baseball caps. Of course these people don't always use it but it's part of their image. I'm not a big fan of head wear but today when I went out it was very sunny so I wore a plain white baseball cap with some text on it. I met a girl who complimented it, and several other girls looked at me in a very obvious way. So what do you think? Is there any truth to this or is it just me? ^^
Very interesting answers, also very mixed. ^^

2310

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO if only life was so simple. Let me break it down to you in the most simplest way...girls like guys who POSSES confidence.

Goodluck :)

• Oh and here I thought it was money and power, silly me...

• I've heard Ted Bundy was popular with girls. And may have worn a hat at times.