What kind of facial hair do you like on a man?

What kind of facial hair you like on a man?

How long is to long?

141

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time I don't like facial hair on guys, but it depends on the individual.

Goatees are gross, so is a fu manchu, or a beard without the mustache part (looks too Amish). That being said, I do sometimes like a full beard on a guy that is well trimmed, which includes its length. If the hair is longer than 3/4"-1" it's too long. So, somewhere between long enough not to scratch me up to 1" in length.

Too many guys are wearing these beards that look like they belong in the mountains in the movie Deliverance. It's not the 1800s anymore, so facial hair that long is GROSS.