Girls, which length skirt would you wear?

Assume that weather conditions (temperature,wind) are not a factor. Only judge by the length.

A. link

B. link

C. link

D. link

E. link
  • A.Above Thigh Lenght
    Vote A
  • B.Thigh Length
    Vote B
  • C.Knee Length
    Vote C
  • D.Below Knee Length
    Vote D
  • E.Floor Length
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Suprised choice A has most votes by Girls so far, not suprised that almost all of the guys picked it, lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them as long as the style is nice and I have a top and shoes to wear with it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• I'd wear any of those lengths except for D--skirts that cut off right below the knee aren't very flattering. I usually either wear my skirts really short like A, or all the way to the floor like E. I like the two extremes :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Knee length is what I would feel the most comfortable with. If it's loose skirts as in the pictures it's definitely knee length. :)

If it's tighter though I wouldn't go for long skirts, those are because my thighs would be too big for it and wouldn't look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • B only. A is way too short. I have muscular thighs and legs because of track and swimming and I have long legs, so anything shorter than that looks trashy on me (too revealing and my curves don't help to tone it down). I wouldn't wear anything longer either - too damn conventional and boring. It looks like you're afraid to show off some skin, I don't like it. Besides, very long skirts only suit very tall and skinny girls IMO (aka 5"10' and over. I'm 5"7' so it's not for me).

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't 5'7 pretty tall for a girl?

• Well kinda, depends where you're from I guess. I meant to say that I think only model-tall gals can pull it off. A really lean girl would look taller anyway, so it helps.

• Oh, understand what your saying now. I;m only 5'5 so I guess a 5'7 girl would be tall to me.

• If it was just a skirt I'd definitely go with A, possibly B but not the style of skirt shown haha, for me to pick that length it would have to be a pencil skirt or something similar. If it was a dress the A or B, possibly C at a push if I really liked the dress. I'd never wear D or E, I don't know why but I really hate long skirts! I'd rather wear jeans or leggings than have one that long, I think their quite ugly to be honest.

Layla - PsychoBarbie xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not wear below knee length pictured in choice D, it just looks awkward. I'd wear every other length

1|1
    0|0
  • I would wear all except A... but I don't wear skirts except on the beach, so I ll most probably go for B and C...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short, so A or B

A would only look provocative on a tall chick. Other than that, knee length and longer weighs me down and makes me look stumpy

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of 'em. The only one I would be reluctant to wear is "D". I have really slim calves so those lengths aren't too flattering on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much live in skirt A or E length.

0|2
    0|0
    • weird how you go to either extreme like that.

• Show All
    • I'm sure you look good wearing any length.

• haha - flattery will get you almost everywhere with me.

But no - alas, I don't.

• Usually B in my personal time and C during work time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• i really hope so its A, or else I am not dating you...prude!

0|0
    3|1
  • wow girls don't really mind revealing so much lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find that most girls typically wear C, it's not too long and not too short, so it's classy but still cute

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes