Would you change your appearance based on crushes exes?

If your crush solely dated brunettes and you are blond would you go dark or vice versa

135

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Certainly not for just a crush, and definitely nothing as drastic as hair color. But if I was dating someone and they didn't like something about how I look, I might change it if it's not a huge deal. Like say they hated when I wore polos, I don't really wear polos all that often and would be fine doing without them. But if they hated when I wear button downs, we'd have a problem because personally I love button downs. So if it's something I really like, then no. But I wouldn't be totally against changing myself at all.