Who likes shopping for clothes?!

I don't!

Probably because whenever I go shopping I am with my mom and she never likes what I get, and I never like what she thinks will look good on me lol. Also I don't like trying clothes on.

What about you?

2516

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely detest shopping for clothes. It's impossible to find things that fit me properly. So I've come to terms with the fact all I can really wear is yoga pants. Haha. Trying on clothing is terrible. Jean shopping = a day in hell. Trying on 25 pairs of jeans to MAYBE find one?! I'll pass. I'd rather only have one pair of jeans in my closet than have to go try and find more. SHopping with parents can really be even more of a task. You should try telling her you'll go look for yourself and she can go look at whatever she wants to, and if you find some things you like, you show them to her. It can make it at least a little bit easier.