What is it about certain girls that draws guys to them?

I am curious what it is about certain girls that guys cannot seem to resist. I am 30 years old. I have two children but I am in great physical condition. I am actually a trainer and bikini competiter. But I don't like male attention. I like having male friends but I hate getting hit on or called se**, hot or anything like that. It makes me feel like a piece of meat. Today a male colleague of mine tells me that I have a se***l aura about me that he can't explain but that guys most definitely pick up on. He said it's nothing that I do it's just there. What does that mean? I don't understand what men are sensing from me. I am very open minded in bed and he says that he gets that vibe from me even though I won't discuss s** with him or any other guy that I'm sorry not dating. Honestly I get hit on by db's so much that I act like a bitch most of the time. My best friend who is very pretty, nice and open to flirting doesn't have this issue. She gets hit on but not as much and guys aren't persistent with herblike they are w me. So my question is can anyone explain what he meant by sex**l aura? What guys are possibly picking up on? I don't act like a dumb flirty girl. If a guy compliments me it doesn't flatter me. I am a very confident and hard working woman. I'm nice but just don't like getting hit on all of the time. Its frustrating after awhile. I have also had several men tell me they want me to have their baby...wth is up w that? I can't figure that one out either. Lol any input would be much appreciated. Thx! :-)
What is it about certain girls that draws guys to them?
Add Opinion