Hairy arms?

Hey guys so do you think it's gross that girls have hairy arms? Not pits but just has dark hair and so it shows. Would you not date a girl with hairy arms?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends? Above the elbow won't look pretty these days. So anything above the elbow you should consider getting rid of as permanently as possible. If your skin is of a darker shade then you could easily get away just trimming it down a bit. If you're really pale I'd consider getting rid of hair below the elbow as well.

These are just my thoughts on what would generally be accepted and could totally fit with an attractive person.

Best of luck! :-)

What Guys Said 4

• if they're long,dark and more visible then I would care about it a bit otherwise it's okay :)

• Oi, I'm offended! My mother had hairy arms! ... And hairy palms actually, I should check on that :P

• If its Bigfoot hairy, then I wouldn't date her. If I can see most of her skin then I wouldn't care.

• I think it's a bit offputting but ultimately not that big of a deal.

What Girls Said 0