Got a haircut, do you think before or after is better?

link (before)

link (after, sorry for crappy quality had to use webcam as camera ran out of batteries)

7116

Most Helpful Girl

• AFTER...very handsome!

What Girls Said 70

• I would say after because it highlights your face - brings it out more -

whereas before it just looks like hair was just sitting there, on your head, waiting to be formed into shape :)

But anyway, does it really matter what I think?

It's what you like, not what other people think

• Personally I like the "before" more, but you look fairly equally good in both.

Let me put it this way, if I was to rate you on a 1-10 scale, your before picture and after picture would both have the same number. Does that make sense?

Hope I helped(:

• yeah makes sense, its cool the way some people dig one style and some people like the other.

• I mean, the after picture is a better picture of you, but to be honest, your hair looks really pretty similar. It's just styled slightly differently...

• you're a fake , someone else posted theese pictures yesturday ! and the exact same question too lol get a life

• He probably asked it yesterday then had it featured today. Featuring a question puts it on the top of the page no matter how old it is.

• I'm a fake lmfao, great comment, I've only been on here for 2 years now and I'm a massive fake. I featured the question like EngineeringStudent said, which makes it appear at the top of the list of questions, plus I changed my profile pic in that time too so I could see why you're confused, but don't go making wild accusations

• I couldn't tell you.

The before picture looks crappy. Different angle from the after picture.

And you smile in the one you thought that was best, I'm sure.

Take 2 pictures, same angle and lighting for better results.

(You could of charge or replace the batteries to take a legitimate one.)

• both look good...it's looks more like diff. style more than diff. cut.

• Honestly, I like it both ways . I can't choose.

• after

• After is better, it looks good. :)

• I like them both equally. It's hard to choose.

• yah after looks better

• After

• after, without a doubt

• after=)

• After

• I like after better or maybe its because your smiling you look better. You should have tried to keep the same face.

• After, but honestly, it's hard to judge because both your pictures weren't taken in the same conditions. Obviously, the latter link has brighter lighting which probably covers your flaws and you're smiling, which makes you look more attractive...Do you want us to think that your haircut "after" looks better?

• my proper camera ran out of batteries, so I had to use a crappy webcam for the after shot, now that you say it yes it is kinda biased

• after

• I think both look nice, but after makes you look a tad older for some reason, so... after :)

• After, it looks younger but more open and fun.

You smile too, it helps a lot lol!

• Both look good but after is better

• both look god but I like the after better :D

• Definately after!

• After

• I like both. But I wish you were smiling in both and you kept the same angle so it would be better to judge. But you have a vary nice hairstyle :)

• After, it looks more neater.

• I think both look good

• I like both.! but your new haircut makes you look mature and older.

• I like both I'll go with before

• After. The 1st pic looks like you are sad with child hair. The 2nd one is cool and mature and smiling is good.

• More from Girls
    40

What Guys Said 16

• I'd hit that <3

• You spent 1000 points to feature a question about whether you look better with your hair either combed forward or combed back?

• New one after seems more fresh. And perfect for the upcoming season. It looks textured? That's a good thing if it is. Anyways. Fresh maaaaaaaaaayne

• You're only smiling in one of the pics. Women tend to rate people who are smiling more than people who are not...even on the same person. You might want to fix that bias.

• Same haircut bro ^^, just use a bit of wax to get to the second one and use nothing for the first style.

• After looks better, the glare is horrid though.

The first reminds me of my awful beard stubble lol, the second one looks better for the beard as well.

• You can work with both, but with bias, I'd go with before, unless you were going to do a high and tight. its my own preference is what I mean, but they both look good irrespective to my own preference in style.

• after

• after is looking better...since your forehead looks broader and hen ce your face comes out to the fullest in spite of using webcam for the after one still it looks good hence it is good no doubt

• doesn't make much difference. but if I were you, I would prefer before.

• I like after better, looks different

no homo by the way

Do people still say no homo? lol

• who cares what guys think? looks like lots of the girls have validated you.

• after due

• You're ugly in both of those pictures.

• I wasn't gay till I saw the after picture. Outstanding!

• too much product in the first one bro... that or you needed a shower