I know I am not very attractive and it really sucks. Guys never approach my age never me and I am 17... people tell me that I look like I am 20 and it just so happens that guys way older always hit on me. It's been this way since I was 15. The doctor said that because of my early development that people wouldn't treat me as a child; this has been true. I'm so tired of this... To top it all off I look like my dad and grandfather. I don't know how aspects of my life that I can fix, but I would at least like to make myself feel more feminine. Any tips, advice or some type of voodoo magic? I figure I get desperate I could smash my scull into the concrete, break my nose and have the doctor file down my forehead while he fixes my nose.
Most Helpful Guy
- if guys older then you hit on you, you do not look bad. You may simply look mature for your age.
- I'm guessing you don't have white hair or wrinkles. From what you say, you simply have strong features, not 'girly' ones.
- as I said before, you are probably not UGLY - no guys would hit on you. You're just not 'cute' and 'girly'.
- When you're in your 20's, that will be less of an issue.
- My suspicion is, for what its worth, you may look better at 40,50,60. I know that's not much comfort now, but as people age, they lose their youthful fat, and their faces collapse. Women who've had a face lift have no wrinkles, but don't look young because they lack that fat. Stronger features actually age better then 'tiny cute ones' which rely heavily on baby fat to look good.
Get your body in good shape if its not, get a flattering and feminine hair style, learn to do your makeup well (not obsessively, just which touches make the most impact on you). If you're getting approached you DO NOT look bad. Just maybe not 17. But there's no reason to think you're going to keep looking older and older. You just look mature.
There's a girl I talk to on here who is 20ish, she looks more like ... mid-late 20's to me, but I strongly suspect she's going to look exactly the same in 15 years.
Work with what you've got.0