why is it that I get called a perfect guy, great guy, would be a perfect boyfriend etc. apparently I am hot according to girls on this site
yet I get looked at like a piece of shit by almost every girl I know?
it frustrates me soo much if I'm so "perfect" and "great" why does no one want me?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Are you confident in yourself? It could be a confidence issue.
2. You could be looking at the wrong girls. Fall in love with the person not the looks.
3. You can't trust girls on a website. They aren't going to tell you you are ugly. If you ask any girl if you are cute, she's going to say yes because she doesn't want to be mean. Either that or she will not answer at all. I'm not saying you aren't cute because you very well could be and maybe the girls were not just trying to boost your self esteem.
4. You may not be picking up on the signals girls are throwing at you and if you do not respond to signals, girls are going to think you are not into them and they are going to give up and move on. And that may be a reason these girls are "treating you like shit". They could feel like they are sending out obvious signals and they may be frustrated that you don't seem to pick up on them.
5. Are you even trying to show interest in the girls you find attractive? A lot of times girls will just wait for the guys to show interest. You have to make an effort to flirt and get to know girls you are attracted to. They are not going to know that you are interested if you don't make an effort to show them. Don't just sit around waiting for a girl to chat you up. Make the first move and do the work yourself. Many girls are still under the impression that the guys should make the first move.1