I noticed that when I talk to girls, they don't look to me at the eyes, they talk back, but they don't stop doing what they were doing, or if they don't have nothing to do, they take out the cellphone or something. Also they rarely want to talk about what I want to talk and always want to switch the conversation back to their topics almost like trying to avoid my topics.
- Don't worry, some girls just don't have social skills and don't even know how to talk properlyVote A
- I looks like you make them really nervous and they are embarrased when around you, they don't want to make a mistakeVote B
- Just call them up on this, say, hey "eyes up here", they won't think you are rude for saying thatVote C
- Girls only talk to guys they want to have sex with, if you are not that kind of guy, they don't see the point in making another friendVote D
- Girls are just rude in general, stick with you guy friendsVote E
Most Helpful Guy
Some girls are just shy and actually shut down when talking to a guy they're attracted to. Lack of eye contact might be one of those tricky signs, as sometimes it indicates a lack of interest and sometimes it means the girl is overwhelmed.
If you're hitting on a girl that is more shy, you might want to read this:
Also, if you are always hitting on one "type" of girl and that isn't working out, you might try either switching up what you're saying, or try a new "type" of girl to flirt with. What topics were you trying to bring up when you were being ignored?0
- Show AllShow Less