Why do people tend to assume I'm a slut/dumb? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Anonymous
I genuinely don't get this. I'm abstinent, have had the same boyfriend for nearly two years, and don't flirt with everything that moves. At worst I'll wear a mini skirt one day but I'll always wear one with tights and make sure to not reveal too much at the top. But people automatically assume I'm not a virgin and have banged the countryside.

As for dumb, people just always tend to underestimate me and think of me as a dumb bimbo at times. Tbh I consider myself smarter than most people (or at the very least smart enough to not make instant assumptions about someone).

Could it have something to do with my physical appearance? Am I too girlie or friendly looking or what?
9
6