Without given out names could you describe the best looking guy on gags?

This is for the ladies

have you noticed any style or feature of a gags male that you liked?

pleases don't say any names for privacy reason but describe features and styles .

don't anything about e ether :) thanks

1812

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm….

well its not my intention to check out guys on here [my boyfriend is hard to beat lol] but there was one who had longish dark curly hair and was topless at the beach….

he added me but then when id message he wasn't replying even tho I know he read my messages. I assumed he was a jerk and deleted him.

so other than that… not really anyone

no offence dude, but I can't help but notice your getting a lot of hate… wth did you do?!