How Important is Fashion?

Nothing specific area here. How important is it to have good style/ fashion sense?

244

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, fashion isn't important, but style is. I feel everyone has a sense of style. It's "the way you wear it" that gives it that flair. It's a look that you want to express (classic, sophisticated, loungy, casual, sexy, etc). Taking just a few moments to accessorize will heighten anything you put on. It can be as simple as throwing on a long necklace or wearing a wide band watch. People look at what other people wear. If you wear it well, others notice. If you look good in it, you're sure to get compliments. I hope that made sense.