Just show yourself already

Guys... Seriously?

Part of starting a friendship with anyone is being able to vision or see the face of the person your engaging. So you guys should have a picture of yourself. If not, than it just appears that your trolling for (?) and that you you have no confidence in yourself. Trust me when I say, its not all about looks. Unless you're as shallow as a rain puddle.

Just tired of guys friending me all the time and I don't even know what they look like. Totally not fair.
Wow... ouch. I think I should have been more specific about my point.

But now I just don't even care. But you have a beautiful day. And no I'll feelings between us. Definitely not from me.

415

Most Helpful Guy