I honestly don't know if I'm reading too much into this, I would appreciate some help! BA will definitely be given!
1. We don't have the same friends in class but he always comes over to talk to me when I'm alone
2. He says my first name a lot whenever we talk...never does this with anyone else
3. He only talks to one other girl in class but not often
4. One time I was leaving class and I was purposefully very slow, but I looked up and he seemed to be looking at me to time it so that we'd leave at the same time and run into each other outside of the class...I even turned down the hallway to leave the opposite way as him and he called out to stop me
However, he's never broken the touch barrier or done anything really outwardly flirty, so it's hard for me to tell. I really can't read this guy!
Most Helpful Guy
1. All guys have the thing in common that they want to be near the girl they have a crush on - introverts by being in the girls' line of sight and/or near her as much as they can; and extroverts by talking to her a lot
2. From what I've read, that is a big fat massive sign - which is a good thing
3. They could have other classes together or known each other from somewhere, maybe their families are friends
4. Guys tend to stare at girls they like when they see they aren't looking; and he clearly wanted to talk to you, which again, is a good sign
...and I agree with kaylaS91, he seems to be respectful to girls so he's not touching anything until he gets the green light (or so I assume)0