Is it a big problem if I wear the same outfit every day?

Pretty self explanatory question. I don't mean I wear the same pair of socks and underwear and shirt and undershirt EXACTLY the same every day, I just mean that I wear the same sweater/vest and jeans every day. I rotate through t shirts and undershirts and obviously socks/underwear. If its clean and I like the way it looks, I don't see why its a big problem, right?

134

Most Helpful Girl

• yes…. I appreciate a guy with a sense of style.

my ex wasn't like that exactly but I literally only used to c him in less than 10 outfits for a period of 1.5years. how he did it? I hav no idea… but its a turn off.

it got so bad to the extent that I could guess what he was going to wear that day and id b right haha a. [i didn't break up with him because of this though in case anyone here thinks I'm that shallow]

but anyway, it won't b a problem if your constantly around strangers [which I doubt]. people actually do notice what you wear, and seeing you with the same outfit might creep them out a little.

have fun. go shopping. please:P