If you can only wear one colour for all your T-shirts for the rest of your life, what colour would it be? Why?

Question is either too long or too short but I have no more details to add.Thanks.

2930

Most Helpful Guy

• Red. My lucky color.

• Yes!Red is my favourite colour and it is also the colour of love and passion.I love to wear it as it gives a nice healthy glow to the complexion.So few GAGers say red :( Please continue to wear red :)

• Errr...no. I don't know anyone here. And I don't like revealing information that can be traced back to my real self. I'm from South-East-Asia, if that's sufficient for you.

• I have* been here