Girls, What qualities and traits do you look for in a guy?
What Girls Said 10
The kind of guy I'd want my future sons to grow up to be. Responsible, intelligent, compassionate, fun to be around, good head on his shoulders. Just generally a good guy. Although I noticed that I'm most attracted to guys who have a sarcastic sense of humor but also have a hopeless romantic side to him. Oh also, it's important that he shares my religion.
My boyfriend is one of the funniest guys I know. And he is definitely the most selfless person that I know.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I will actually answer your question.
Confidence, humor, a great smile ,and nice eyes are my top things. I love guys who are caring and passionate about something, whether it's football or history or music.
The guys I tend to like are the unusual ones with weird quirks. Usually the quieter ones, with kind eyes and a peaceful aura. I like guys who read, are into science, weird stuff, and have a different kind of humor. I also love spontaneity and the ability to talk about whatever with an open mind.
compassionate, empathic, independent, knowledgeable about the world, hard working, humble, faithful, values people for who they are on the inside and not what they look like, fashionable, kind, love, intelligent, gracious, generous.
I look for honesty, intelligence, guys deep in spirituality and deep topics, self-sufficiency, hardworking/driven, someone who tells it like it is, good hygiene/smell, creative/musical or athletic, perseverance, nerd-like, physically in shape or getting in shape, respectful, affectionate/loves to touch/be touched, fun to be around, and can protect me.
someone Nice, someone caring, affectionate, Creative. Someone who's not afraid of being themselves around me. I like seeing the guy for all of who he is, even his nervous, shy side :)
Guys who have their shit together and are confident (NON cocky), masculine and are able to smile and have a light conversation
Mutual attraction, SIMILAR humor and similar levels of intelligence. Also in the age range I prefer (-4 to +6 is ideal) and lives in my geographic area.
3) Knows enough about his own philosophy to boil it down to a 2 minute synopsis.
4) Actively tries to understand perspectives that he may not necessarily agree with (i.e. isn't some kind of conspiracy nut who is convinced that his life mission is to convert every person he meets to his belief system)
5) Is more on the science/math side, but has enough breadth to have an intelligent arts/humanities discussion
6) Thinks I'm physically attractive
7) Cares about what I have to say, but isn't hanging on every word
8) Is well groomed
9) Does not ever lose his temper. Does not curse.
10) Does not have a habit of blaming or shaming other people, even if they are at fault.
What Guys Said 4
Good luck getting any truthful answers from the female users on here because I, can guarantee you won't.
It's probably a guy who knows his stuff and has his own control of things.
Which would be the opposite of a big baby. Women take care of 'babies', not 'men'.
tall, big co.ck, bigger wallet.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.