Does having a toned good lookin bod automatically make me cute?

Simple question, I am little unfit. Not fat, Just unfit. And I see guys these days all athletic and toned with girls all over them haha. Not that I am complaining, I mean If Id be a girl I am pretty sure id have done same ahaha. But question

Does having ripped muscular bod with abs and shit automatically make you cute these days? Ha^ I am asking cos I wanna feel better in my life too and make efforts. ^_^ for myself.

122

Most Helpful Girl

• to a shallow girl…. yes-.-

to a woman. no

to be 'cute' as you say… you would need to excel in all areas, but your personality is what leaves an impression imprinted in a woman's mind.

looks fade, personality stays. so yeh, work on your body, go to the gym and get that shit if you want it. but if you really want to get somewhere, work on the inside too=] not saying its bad lol, I don't know u, just saying that self improvement will get you far=]