Women in black leggings?

Just a simple question... Black leggings on women Attractive or Not? Should only some people wear them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear leggings a lot because I find them more comfortable in jeans. I know others may not feel the same, but I hate pants and so that's why I wear leggings :)

I don't wear leggings because "guys like them." Obviously I want to look good when I go out, but I dress for myself, and if every guy on this site said he hated leggings, I would still wear them.

Also, to the girls: I don't wear leggings to "show off" so I don't care if they're over done. By that logic, jeans are over done.

Wear what you want to wear :)

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• They are the standard now, since most girls look so good in them. Only REALLY heavy people don't look good, and they wouldn't look good in other things anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are okay. I prefer stockings or pantyhose (on women).

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally dependent on how they are worn; what they are worn with and especially the shoes. Shoes make or break an outfit in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a stockings or leggings guy. Leggings in particular, look ridiculous on women (in my eyes of course).i would rather have them wear black pants and a suitable top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not. jeans and knee high socks are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as pants, no. But yeah sure, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Only if the person has the body for it.

If they are slim or have nice legs, they will look great in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings typically look better on thin women with gorgeous legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, comfortable and matches anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear black leggings quite a bit but I wear it with a long shirt or a short dress and I dress it up with a pair of boots. And I agree they are more comfy than jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive if they're worn right. And yes, some people should not wear leggings. I don't even wear them that often. They make me feel kind of naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're over worn

0|0
    0|0
    • They're worn by all Highschool/college age girls even when its in the single digits. It seems a little ridiculous. like they're all trying to show off but it's so overdone it's normal

• Sometimes depends on the body types

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like leggings but the way I see it, it depends on what you wear with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • many guys like them and I love to wear them. they are comfy. but they generally look better with a looser and longer top unless you are stick skinny.

and no camel toe or muffin tops please!

0|0
    0|0