What do you think about the new duckface?

It is called the sparrow and it looks like this link You are supposed to have big eyes and lips that are kinna puckered like that.

1620

Most Helpful Guy

• I once gave a speech in front of my sons class, and in the middle of it I felt the need to pass gas. When I attempted to emit a small fart, a gushing eruption of liquid feces and gastric profusion blasted forth from my bung hole drenching my pants and depositing an ever-expanding puddle of putrid pudding on the floor beneath me. This is memory is slightly less distressing as that of the "sparrow face" image.