How often do you shampoo your hair?

Pretty simply question: How often do you shampoo your hair?

and if you wish, how often do you put conditioner in as well?
  • At least once every day
  • At least once every other day
  • Twice a day
    Vote C
  • Once a week OR longer
    Vote D
  • Whenever I feel like
    Vote E

558

Most Helpful Girl

• Once a week. I have curly hair, so it doesn't hold the natural oil of my hair as well- the curls stop the oil from the scalp getting through my hair- creating dry frizz. Shampoo strips the natural oil from your hair, which obviously makes the problem worse. It's actually bad for your hair to shampoo too much.

I condition 2-3 times a week, depending on the weather, if I want to do something in particular with my hair etc.

The rest of the time (after workouts etc.) I just wash my hair with water and leave it at that.