Girls - Do any of you wear safety shorts and why?

Do any of you wear safety shorts and why?

Do you always wear them with dress and skirts?
I kinda find them annoying lol
I find them annoying cause you can't see anything.

150

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to. The problem is, I always forget to buy some when I go shopping, so if I have to wear a skirt or something, I'll wear tights. I like shorts because when I wear skirt/dresses, I always have this weird feeling of not wearing pants and it's really odd - like I'm not fully dressed. I think it's because I wear pants most of the time so skirts and the like are unfamiliar. The shorts help with that. Plus, I don't want to show the world my underwear in case it's breezy outside, so it's also a modesty thing.

Hmm... you find safety shorts annoying, huh? Lol. I wonder why... ;)