Girls - Do any of you wear safety shorts and why?

Do any of you wear safety shorts and why?

Do you always wear them with dress and skirts?
Updates:
I kinda find them annoying lol
I find them annoying cause you can't see anything.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to. The problem is, I always forget to buy some when I go shopping, so if I have to wear a skirt or something, I'll wear tights. I like shorts because when I wear skirt/dresses, I always have this weird feeling of not wearing pants and it's really odd - like I'm not fully dressed. I think it's because I wear pants most of the time so skirts and the like are unfamiliar. The shorts help with that. Plus, I don't want to show the world my underwear in case it's breezy outside, so it's also a modesty thing.

Hmm... you find safety shorts annoying, huh? Lol. I wonder why... ;)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• i try to

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. If it's like a really windy outside I might wear "boyshorts" styled panties but I don't have any specific type of shorts that I wear to cover anything. My skirts and dresses aren't that low.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Always, every time I wear skirts and dress. It makes me feel comfortable cause I know that I'm not that prim and proper girly girl.

0|0
    1|0
    • What kind of shorts do you wear underneath?

• Boyleg shorts or tight or nighties shorts.

• Are they always black shorts?

• Sure I do. Because some of my dresses are short (not too short but still...). I do it to feel more secure. I don't really want to flash anyone.

0|0
    0|0

• i don't but some girls wear them to ensure they are protected in case they had a marilyn monroe moment

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them whenever possible. I have a bad habit of wearing dresses on windy days.

0|0
    0|0

• Nah if its a windy day then ill just wear tights underneath my dresses or skirts. Safety shorts are ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • for the obvious reason if someone got a peek down there

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't wear underwear underneath skirts and dresses I wouldn't want to add layers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do, just not something I worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes