What do you think about men with hairy chests?

How many women like guys with hairy chests? Or, do you prefer men with no hair or a little hair, there is a poll below.
  • Men with Hairy Chests
  • Men with Little Hair on the chest
  • Men with No Hair on the chest
    Vote C

334

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care all that much about it. However, if I have to go into small detail, I don't like it when guys only have a little hair on their chest, as opposed to a full chest of hair or none at all. Kind of like how beards work on men (for me). A "full" beard looks a lot better than, say, a patch on his chin, or some measly mustache. So either go all out and trim it once in a while, or shave it all off.

But! It's just chest hair. It really doesn't determine attraction for me. It's such a small detail to an over all picture that really doesn't matter much.