What color are your eyes, and would you want to change them?

I have light green eyes with gold/yellow inner rim. And although im happy with my color eyes, I always wished I could have a blue, or a dark green. What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes look dark brown in most lighting, but sunlight illuminates an amber, ocher shade and what seems to be a trifling amount of dim, murky green (or perhaps the latter is wishful thinking?).

I am quite content with my eyes at this point in my life, but when I was especially young I had wished for pale, icy "white blue," hazel, emerald green, solid black, or two eyes of different coloration. That desire eventually shifted when I realized that if I wanted to be James Bond (hah!), it might be beneficial not to have such distinctive, recognizable irises.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I have very, very dark brown eyes. They're nice but they don't stand out. Blue eyes would be lovely, there would be a huge contrast between the blue eyes and my dark skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are blue but are sometimes light grey depending on the lighting. No, I wouldn't want to change them, I like my eyes:)

0|0
    0|0
  • My mum's friend has eyes the same colour as you :)

I have dark chocolate brown eyes. I'm happy with them but I would love dark green/emerald colour eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian , so my eyes are brown/almost black.
    I'd like to have blue eyes, because the contrast between blue eyes with dark hair just looks stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes, I did once wish they were those really dark brown eyes that look like minstrels, so dark you can barely see the pupil. Or those white/grey eyes. I think everyone just wants what they haven't got to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are black, I like the color of my eyes but I find blue very appealing, haha anyway blue eyes would never suit me. Lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes. I would like to change mine to green. I feel like my eyes are too bland and dull looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are gray. Nope, I would not want another eye colour!

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are dark brown, but I would prefer to have green or hazel eyes. They're really rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hazel green- more emphasis on the green.

would i change them- nope. one of my favorite parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazelnut/brown eyes. I wish I had green eyes. Like emerald

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes, but they look more grey than blue to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are dark brown. I don't think I would look good with any another color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes sound pretty :-). My left eye is a lighter brown than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have light brown greeish eyes. i wish i had deep dark blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are a deep blue I'm more then happy with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a brown eyed girl. Happy with them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown wish I had green lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes, but i wish i had green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel and I wish I had blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• I got green eyes, of the darker variant. When I was very little I would have wanted light blue eyes like my older sister, but nowadays it doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have Brown eyes, I guess it's very common.
    So, I'd wish blue or hazel :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ocean blue is my eye color haha I don't know what other color to describe them with. id want light green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark blue eyes! Only thing I'd change is lighter blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chestnut brown eyes. I like the color of my eyes they match my light brown hair color.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes